Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yesterday

Pictures from yesterday:

The Human Pyramid The kids were goofing off after school. Although they had fun, they realized making a pyramid was harder than they thought.

Biscuit explosion

I was making a large batch of biscuits for dinner. There is a lever on one side to lock the head in place and a lever on the other side to turn the mixer on and adjust the speed. I went to lock the head in place by pulling the lever all the way forward. I pulled the wrong lever and turned the mixer on full speed. This took all of 1 1/2 seconds to spray my dry ingredients all over the counter, all over the floor, and all over me. I've had this mixer for several years and have never made this mistake before. Whoops!

Expired Banana

I had a box sitting on my kitchen counter for about a month. When I finally moved it there was a banana behind it. Isn't this the grossest thing you have ever seen in a kitchen?!

No comments: