Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Give me a Break

Help! I need a vacation. I think June of 2019 will be a great time. I'll start planning now.

As a mom, there is no time off. Even if I manage to get away for a couple of days, I still end up worrying about the kids.

The best time off is when grandma comes to visit. When we come home there is not a dirty dish or a dirty article of clothing in the house. Grandma even irons all the shirts, something I personally do not do. The kids have been fed and spoiled by grandma. Although sometimes there is an incident like a self imposed haircut by Marie, it is all worth it.


Well, I must sign off for now. Niko is asking for a chorus of Eensy Weensy Spider. After our song I will fix lunch and get Marie off to school. I guess I'll just have to settle for mini vacations for now. During nap time today I will sew, which I love. It will be my vacation. And I will be happy.

No comments: