Friday, May 25, 2007

The Best Present Ever

Have you ever used a Ticonderoga pencil? I love them! There is nothing better than a brand new, freshly sharpened Ticonderoga pencil! They write better and erase better than any other pencil out there. They sharpen easy but the leads will not break easy. Once you have tried one you will never want to use anything else.

Ask any member of my family . . . I am very protective of my Ticonderoga pencils.

I have received a lot of great birthday gifts in my lifetime. At this point in my life I usually buy what I want, give it to Todd, and ask him to wrap it up for my birthday. Once in a while there is a surprise gift. A year and a half ago Todd bought me a box of 48 Ticonderoga pencils. I cried. Not just because I love the pencils so much, but because Todd gave me a gift I wasn't expecting and that he knew I would love. I thought it was the best birthday present I have ever received.

No comments: