Friday, June 29, 2007

Someone is in Denial

My sister and I were having a conversation about grey hair. I had told her how I found a grey hair on my head during church on Sunday and that Kim had found a second one. She said she didn't have any grey hair. We then talked about how some people turn grey at a very young age, even in their twenties. I then asked my Dad when he turned grey. He said that he had some chemical in his body that was keeping his hair from turning grey. He said his hair had a little grey on the sides but the top was still brown. He also said he didn't think his hair would ever turn grey.

Someone is in complete denial.

Maybe a trip to the eye doctor would be in order here. Hee, hee, hee. He is so totally grey. I don't think there is a brown hair on his entire head.

No comments: