Friday, June 8, 2007

Rambling and Peanut Butter

Okay, I'm going to try and write this really fast while they are all eating breakfast.

I think besides my brain being numb when all of the kids are around, sometimes there is a bunch of stuff running around in my head, just nothing of significance, more of rambling . . .

Our vacuum died.

Kid interruptions right now: Erica splashed cereal in my eye . . . The house is cold . . . Niko is eating my cereal . . . Can I go get my blanket . . . Look at this cut on my finger . . . Can I take a bath . . . Can I have some more cereal . . .

Okay, that didn't last very long.

Our vacuum died. I really want to clean the floor. It is driving me crazy.

If I was writing my laundry list this week in my blog I would add 2 gummy worms.

What is almost as important as milk and ketchup to our family? Bread and Peanut Butter. We are out of both. I will either have to convince Thomas to babysit while I go to the store or we will go without for a little while longer. I don't think I want to make a trip with 5 kids to the grocery store.

I was going to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch yesterday. That is when I made the no bread and peanut butter discovery. We have quite a good food supply but peanut butter is something we don't keep enough on hand. I decided to make pancakes for lunch. I think this must be a first. We have had pancakes for dinner many times, but never for lunch. I almost had the peanut butter thing solved. Most of the kids are happy with just syrup on their pancakes but Kim loves peanut butter on hers. The only peanut butter she could find in the house was in the form of mini Recess Peanut Butter Cups, which she chopped up and pushed into her pancakes.

Other pictures from yesterday:






Niko's favorite outfit: Only a diaper and sunglasses









Kim and Amy in the Hot Tub









Niko tries to get a sip of Grandpa's soda.



There is definitely a little bit of rambling going on. I will try and get my thoughts together this summer. But there are no guaranties.

No comments: