Wednesday, September 12, 2007

HOMEWORK!

After several days away from the computer I am back again for the second time today.

I needed a little unwinding time after all of the homework. I'm half tempted to homeschool my kids. I think I may spend less time doing school work with them than if I had to do this crazy homework every night.

My high school kids don't seem to have hardly any homework. It's the elementary kids that have the homework piled on. We worked on homework from 4 - 9:45pm today with only a short break for dinner. I am so burned out. What are these kids doing all day (6 1/2 hours) at school that they need to come home and do hours more of work? Shouldn't they be allowed some play and relax time?

I think I might start a petition to ban homework. Will you sign?

1 comment:

Hello Jeffie said...

most definetly, that would be the best petition ever!!