Monday, August 20, 2007

What's For Dinner?

Trying a new thing . . .

Before I went grocery shopping, I asked everyone what one thing they would like to eat for dinner . . . and help me cook or cook themselves if they are old enough. Here's what they came up with . . .

K-Chicken Enchiladas
T-Baked Macaroni and Cheese
E-Creamy Chicken Soft Tacos
Ju-Mexican Chicken Casserole
Ja-Chicken Fajita Pita
M-Homemade Pizza
N-Gyros (Actually, I picked this one. It is one of my favorite dinners)
Dad-Lasagna (I picked this one too because he wasn't around when I made the list. He makes great Lasagna)
Mom-Baked Pasta, Uncle Larry's Recipe

We had Jay's dish for dinner last night. It was absolutely yummy!

I know the kids love to help in the kitchen. It usually takes more time when they are helping but hopefully the memories will be worth it.

No comments: