Saturday, August 25, 2007

It took our new ward over a month to start "issuing" callings. Todd and I haven't been called yet. In our last ward I taught a 5 year old primary class. It was a very hard class with many "active" children. It was hard spending all week taking care of my family and then to turn to a bunch of other people's children on Sunday. I use to joke saying that when a mother has 7 children she should be excused from primary.

I have wanted a change from primary for quite some time . . . until now.

I love my new primary class, the CTR 7 class. They can sit still in singing and sharing time. They participate in class. They are a great bunch of kids.

Yet still no official primary calling. I hope I get to stay in primary and teach that great bunch of kids.

I will serve wherever I am asked with a happy heart.

No comments: