Saturday, August 11, 2007

5 Things Meme

Yes, I know these memes are a little obnoxious, but this one is kind of fun. So . . .

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Contemplating Adoption
2. Making a trip to Disneyland
3. Buying a House
4. Trying to loose weight
5. Getting our first (and only) dog

5 Things on my to-do list today
1. Take pictures of the kids in the sprinklers
2. Return the Redbox DVD
3. Take Kim to get a haircut
4. Go to the bank
5. Tag Kim for 5 things Meme

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolate Covered Raisins
2. Chips and Salsa
3. Chex Mix
4. Frozen Chocolate
5. Spicy BBQ Chicken Wings

5 Songs I know the lyrics to
Okay, there should be a least some good 80's song listed here but hence, being a mom . . .
1. Leaves are Falling All Around
2. I am a Child of God
3. Teach Me To Walk in the Light
4. I am Like a Star
5. You've Had a Birthday

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
(after tithing, of course)
1. Pay off the mortgage
2. Save for Missions, college, and weddings
3. Travel to Hawaii with the whole family
4. Support missionaries
5. Hire a maid

5 Bad Habits
1. Staying up too late
2. Procrastinating
3. Being too Nosey
4. Being grouchy in the morning (refer to #1)
5. Chewing gum in church

5 Things I'd never wear again
1. Silver, since I'm allergic
2. Four Inch Heels
3. Earrings for pierced ears
4. Large Hair Bows
5. Glasses (thanks to LASIK)

5 Favorite toys
1. Computer
2. Sewing Machine
3. Kitchen Aid Mixer
4. Movie Room Projector
5. Crockpot

Okay, Tagging Time. I'm tagging Kim and anyone that would like to play! Just let me know if you decide to do it so I can come see yours!

No comments: