Monday, August 6, 2007

Movie Review

I do not like scary movies. But I do like shows with weird twists. The scariest movie I have ever watched was "The Ring." It was just creepy. Don't watch it if you haven't seen it.

So . . . Saturday night we made a trip to the video store to rent a movie for Justin's birthday. He was hopeful we would rent the new TMNT movie (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) which we discovered does not come out until Tuesday. We rented the original TMNT movie for him and decide to rent one for ourselves, Premonition. I had seen the previews and it looked like a twisted plot, time travel, chick flick kind of movie.

The plot was definitely twisted but it had some pretty creepy moments. And the ending was terrible!

I have seen quite a few movies in my time, some much better than others, but I rarely see a show that I think was a total waste of time. When I was done watching Premonition, the first thought that came into my head was, "I can't believe I wasted two hours of my time on that."

No comments: