Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The World of Blogging

Today I enter the world of blogging, thanks to my daughter Kim. She started writing a blog several weeks ago and it seems to be a great outlet for her. She tells me about some of the things she has "blogged."

I first became interested in doing my own about a year ago when my brother told me about a blog by a catholic mom with six children. I've read several of her posts and was very amused. I was interested in starting my own blog but unsure about how to go about it. Thanks Kim for getting me on my way (and Jeff for starting Kim).

1 comment:

Hello Jeffie said...

You are very welcome, it was a pleasure, but I apologize, I think that Kim has become a Blogoholic. Only kidding.....I think.....HA. Anyways, I think that it is really cool that you have a blog. But Kim never said if you checked mine or not. The address of mine is www.mathnerd1011.blogspot.com I hope that you find it informative and full of good facts and.....well not really, it it just me telling about stuff that I like and don't like. And in some cases, things that I really don't like. See post, senior project a.k.a. the devil project....Anyways, Talk to you later. And I hope you like my blog. I have a feeling that you will make more posts than me.