Friday, May 16, 2008

Meme

What's in your pockets? Chapstick, fingernail clippers, receipt, ponytail band, a dime, a mexican coin, library card

Who can you talk with for hours? Lois Meyet

What sounds great today? Sleep

Do you wear any jewelry? Usually only my wedding ring. I have worn a watch everyday of my life since I can even remember. It died last December (I think). I never replaced it.

What do you have too much of? Fat

What song frequently gets stuck in your head?
That's How You Know
We're All In This Together
Daisy, Daisy Give Me Your Answer, Do
Oh, I should just stop there. I always have some song stuck in my head.

How do you listen to music most often (pod, radio, etc)? Todd's IPod Touch

American Idol: fantastic show or overrated? Depends on the season. Last season I watched almost ever show. This season I have only watched bits and pieces.

No comments: