Sunday, May 25, 2008

Music Meme

What is the last song you listened to? Our Song

What is the last song you sang? I Am A Child Of God, sung with Niko just before he went to bed.

What song frequently gets stuck in your head?
That's How You Know
We're All In This Together
Daisy, Daisy Give Me Your Answer, Do
Oh, I should just stop there. I always have some song stuck in my head. The worst thing is when I get a song stuck in my head and I can't remember (or never knew) the words.


How do you listen to music most often (pod, radio, etc)? Todd's IPod Touch (my own playlist), late at night when the kids are in bed.

American Idol: fantastic show or overrated? Depends on the season. Last season I watched almost every show. This season I have only watched bits and pieces.

I tag Jeni, Tracey, Jenn, Angela, Delsa, Kim, Jeff, Rachel, and Cate.

No comments: