Monday, November 26, 2007

Summary

I do believe this has been the longest I have been without blogging. There is too much to update everything so here is a brief summary.

We have two new foster children. Yes, I know. We are completely insane. Their names are Nickolas, age 2, and Heavenly, age 8 months. Pictures will soon follow.

Uncle Larry came to visit for a few days. Fun! The kids just love it when he is here.

We had a nice Thanksgiving with our family, Uncle Larry, and Tracy, Virginia, and Jeana.

No early morning Friday crazy holiday shopping this year. We slept in and bought a couple of things online instead.

Bought a couple cords of wood and Todd stacked it with the kids while I went to the store with Kim.

It is very very very cold in Idaho.

That's all I can come up with for now. I hope to get back on the blogging train again.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: