Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mostly Normal Day

My day was mostly normal except for a few things . . .

I ran over a bicycle at 7 am this morning that was left in the drive way as I backed my car out of the garage in the dark. Car and bike are still okay.

I had to put mascara on the top of Justin's head to cover his bald spot. Although this does seem unusual I have done it every morning this week before school. I gave Justin a short haircut last weekend assuming his hair had grown enough over the last couple of weeks since Jay pulled a large chunk of his hair out. But . . . no . . . it had not grown in enough . . . and so mascara seemed to do the trick.

We had 27 teenagers come and go at our home from 3 pm until midnight . . . a bunch of good teenage kids that feel comfortable hanging out in our home. I think it's great.

1 comment:

Hello Jeffie said...

All i have to say is WOW and AMAZING, 26 teenagers...people get paid to do that kind of thing...i think they are better known as...ummm...oh yeah...TEACHERS...lol

Jay and Justin are totally hilarious...it reminds me of the time when my Aunt Kathy threw a rock in my general direction and ended up splitting my head open. We were on the other side of Lucky peak, so we had to ride in the boat all the way back to the loading dock....awww the memories...lol

ttyl

-Jeffers