Thursday, March 20, 2008

Food Meme

What do you usually eat for breakfast? A protein shake or a cup of cottage cheese.

Have you ever tasted caviar? Yes. I loved it.

What is your favorite cookie? I can't think of a cookie that I don't like.

Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks? Once in a while I like salty but usually I pick sweet.

Do you drink milk or are you lactose intolerant? I love milk!

Do you like spinach? Fresh spinach, yes. Cooked spinach in a recipe, yes, but not just by itself.

Do you like liver? No, no, and no!

Do you prefer milk chocolate or dark chocolate? Milk chocolate but I wouldn't turn down any dark chocolate.

Italian, Chinese, or Mexican food? I love all food. Out of the three I would have to say Mexican would be my favorite.

Do you chew gum? Yes. I always have a pack in my purse. I use to chew at least a stick a day but now I probably only chew a couple of times a week.


And I tag everyone on my list of "Blogs I Read." Copy this post, switch my answers for yours, and post the Food Meme to your blog.

No comments: