Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Aprons

I love aprons! I wear one every time I cook or bake.

My favorite apron is a Christmas one that covers everything and crosses in the back with no ties. It is easy to put on and so comfortable that I often forget I have it on until I am getting ready for bed.

I feel a little silly wearing a red and green Christmas apron all year long so I decided to make another one in blue and chocolate. I bought the material several months ago (as you can recall in an earlier post). I made the chocolate binding a while back because I knew it would be tedious. A couple of months later I cut out the apron. And there it sat on my sewing counter for who knows how long because there was always another project to work on.

Today I finally stitched it together.

1 comment:

jenimur said...

Too cute! My girls love aprons, I guess I need to make them some too, they always steal mine!