Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Right Brain vs. Left Brain

This is so bizarre. When I first looked at it, it was turning clockwise. After I read the instructions on the left, I looked again and it was turning counter clockwise. No matter how hard I concentrated I couldn't get it to go clockwise again until I relaxed and just watched it. Then it just randomly switched back and forth. Eventually I could control which way she turned depending on which part of the body or angles I observed. Also when I really relaxed and just watched her she went clockwise. But if I calculated math problems in my head she would turn counter clockwise until I broke focus.

Are you a right brain or a left brain?

This is even more interesting if two people look at it at the same time. One may see it turn clockwise at the exact same time the other person sees it turning counter clockwise.

3 comments:

the howe family said...

ok, that was bizzare. When I first looked at it, it was going clockwise, then I looked away and it was going counter clockwise. Then I went away from it completly and came back to it and it was going clockwise and I couldn't get it to change at all. By the way, your bed looks great.

Hello Jeffie said...

what are you talkinga bout?

LDS Mom said...

Try clicking on the link, "This" at the beginning of this blog post?