Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Lunch Date

Todd and I decided to go to lunch for Valentine's Day to avoid the crowds at dinner time.  Although most restaurants have a vegetarian menu item or two, the vegetarian restaurants here in the Treasure Valley are few and far between.  We did find one and decided to check it out.  We ate at the Shangri-La Tea Room and Vegetarian Cafe.  Both of us picked the vegetarian lasagna that was one of the specials for the day.  It was absolutely heavenly!  I wish I could find the words to describe it.  It was possibly one of the best meals I have ever had at a restaurant in my entire life.  Sorry no picture.  It didn't even cross my mind until it was half gone.  But we did remember to take a picture of our dessert with Todd's cell phone before we dug into this absolutely delicious dark chocolate raw vegan cheesecake with two forks.

No comments: