Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Senior Pictures

I took some senior pictures of Thomas.  Please remember that I am new to this photography thing and I am still learning.  These are some of my favorites, but, I must add, they are not all Thomas' favorites.  But since this is my blog and not his . . . 


Thomas hates close ups of himself, but I really like this picture. 




Thomas does not like this picture at all.  He wanted to know why no one told him how stupid the hat looked.


This last one just makes me smile.  It may not be the best photo, but it means the most to me.  This is that look Thomas always gives me.  I can just hear him saying, "Mom, really?"

2 comments:

Karin said...

Awe, Penny- these are great! Looks like he was quite cooperative. Super job!

Laurence said...

That hat looks great!