Sunday, February 15, 2009

Todd's Dream

Today was the first day church started at 8:00 am instead of 3:00 pm. We have a very large ward and are not able to use the Cultural Hall as an overflow while the gym floor is being replaced.

Todd was very insistent that we leave for church early, at 7:15 am, even though our church building is less than 5 minutes away.

When we arrived at church early enough to sit in our favorite row, Todd thanked me for coming early and told me about his dream . . .

I remember that I was trying to find a seat. All the seats in the front had a few people, books, etc. Everything was taken. Then I saw it . . . the padded seats in front of the coat rack in at the back of the chapel with just enough room for the 11 of us. I got it and then I had to keep telling people I already had it reserved and everyone wanted it so they could get in too. Then the seats were changing to split as the coat rack moved. Oh, what a dilemma. Good thing I woke up.

No comments: