Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thank You, Todd

As I finished writing the last blog post, I highlighted the whole thing in order to change the font color and size. At that very moment Heavenly walked into the office. As I picked her up, my arm bumped the keyboard and hit the letter O. The whole long blog post disappeared and all that was left was the letter O. As my heart started beating faster, I looked for an undo button on the blogger post box. None.

Then I remember Todd had shown me to undo by using the Ctrl Z. Fast and steady I held down the Ctrl button and then the Z. And then my post magically reappeared before my eyes. I breathed a sigh of relief.

Today, most computer programs have every button you need on the screen, ready for the click of a mouse. And then sometimes they are not there . . .

Thank you, Todd, for teaching me some of the basics key strokes.

No comments: