Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Too Tired to Blog

Thomas' piano teacher went on vacation and needed someone to take over her early morning paper route while she was gone. We decided to swap her for piano lessons.

At 2:45 am Todd, Thomas, and I head out the door. No pictures . . . for some reason it just doesn't cross my mind at that time of day to grab the camera as we are walking out the door.

Todd is the driver, I am the navigator, and Thomas rolls, bands, or bags the papers. We each take turns tossing the papers depending on which side of the car the delivery is on.

And I am tired, tired, tired.

3 more days to go.

1 comment:

Hello Jeffie said...

I totally feel your pain, for some reason I thought it would be fun to have a paper route and make some extra money...but that was before all of the annoying waking up early stuff started...ugh...lol So yeah my advice don't get one...oh and I just posted a new blog poem you should check it out!! see ya later
Jeff