- Saying goodbye to Nick and Heavenly . . . twice.
- The death of our family dog of 12 years.
Favorite moments of 2009:
- Seeing my daughter marry a wonderful young man in the temple.
- Taking my first college class in over 20 years and acing it.
- Going without Christmas presents. It truly was the best Christmas ever.
As I sit here reflecting on the past year so many wonderful memories come flooding back to me. This favorite moments list could go on and on. Yes, there was several lasting moments of hardships and sadness. But I look back on my life throughout this past year feeling greatly blessed.
Happy New Year to all my family and friends. I wish you health, happiness, love, and prosperity this new year and far into the future.