Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Meme

Thanks Christy! Here is my Christmas meme.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? For Christmas, definitely wrapping with a bow.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, ever since the year with a very fresh tree that left sap everywhere. And we are not very good at remembering to water the tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? I am usually very anxious to get the tree up early like right after Thanksgiving. But not this year.
4. When do you take the tree down? Around New Year's Day.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, I like to sip some a couple times during the season. Todd loves it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hummm . . .
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. It gets rearranged several times a day by the kids.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? Younger kids
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one I received but Kim once received some coffee flavored chocolates.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? One I have yet to see. I'm not much for watching a show over and over again.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Beginning of December.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can think of.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mike Aiello's sausage and mushroom stuffing. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? White lights on a formal tree and colored lights on a family, fun, or whimsical tree.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love them all!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. We have too many kids to travel and we don't own a vehicle big enough for all of us to fit in together.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? The formal tree has an angel and the family tree has a star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Not going overboard eating all of the great holiday treats.
23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme? Yes. Christmas!

No, I will not tag anyone this time. But . . . it would be really great if you did the Christmas meme on your blog too. I'll be looking!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: